Mrs. Heywood has been the most excellent mentor to my daughter, she has taken an interest in her that has helped her from being on the verge of dropping out of high school to now being involved in DECA, and winning second place in a local competition and going to the state competition next week. My daughter has been inspired and involved in the school in a way that has not happened in all her years of schooling.
Mrs. Heywood has gone above and beyond to support and assist my daughter. Mrs. Heywood has allowed her to assume a leadership role in the school store and has encouraged her to fulfill her potential. Under the direction of Mrs. Heywood, my daughter was able to organize and put together a community charity concert for a school fund raiser. It was a wonderful success and such a boost for my daughter.
Mrs. Heywood has worked with the school administrators and other teachers to get my daughter on track for graduation. Helping her to do make-up work to recover her missed credits.
Mrs. Heywood is my hero, she inspires and cares about my daughter in a way that every parent hopes for in a teacher. I know for a fact that my daughter would have dropped out of school by now if it was not for the efforts of Mrs. Heywood.
Thanks to Mrs. Heywood, my daughter now has a plan for graduation and beyond, something I never thought would be possible. She has forever changed the life and prospects of our family.
Thank you Mrs. Heywood
Today’s Top Stories
- Thousands of tiger muskies swim into new reservoir home
- USU’s “True Aggie Night” tradition up in the air during the pandemic
- Utah limo companies face inspections like buses, trucks
- Bail reform becomes legislative spotlight in Utah once again
- Parents of Chad Daybell reach out; vigil planned to honor slain children
- Santa, reindeer granted permit to enter US on Christmas Eve
- Utah AMC Theaters reopen with new rules
- Man arrested in possible Hunter High abduction
- New wildlife bridge comes with cameras, warnings
- Nearly 400 years in the making, ‘Christmas Star’ visible tonight