Got surveillance video? Brigham City police need it after vandalism spree
SALT LAKE CITY — The Brigham City Police Department says vandals shot out nearly 2 dozen windows between Brigham City and Perry, Utah sometime between Wednesday night and Thursday morning.
And it wasn’t just car windows, a business and a church were also targeted.
— KSL 5 TV (@KSL5TV) January 30, 2021
KSL TV reporter Mike Anderson says he spoke with officials who are asking the public for any surveillance video they may have.
And Anderson also spoke with one of the business owners who woke up to learn that their business window was shot out overnight.
Anybody with information, or surveillance video that may help police, is asked to contact Brigham City Police.
Check out Mike Anderson’s video for the full story.
Today’s Top Stories
- One family’s warning about raves after the death of a loved one
- A $1.6 billion jackpot has Utahns crossing state lines for lottery tickets
- Update: 4 dead after plane crash near Box Elder Peak, Tibble Fork Reservoir
- Two people tried to double vote at Salt Lake GOP convention, charges could come
- Rainfall record in Delta shattered, residents prepare for more flooding
- Salt Lake ranks fourth nationally for pickleball but what is it?
- Alta High School and Cottonwood High School will move remote learning due to COVID-19
- Planned execution of Native American man stirs emotion within tribe
- Advocates call for tighter regulations on tanning beds
- Flash flooding, storms, wreak more havoc on southern Utah