SALT LAKE CITY — The Brigham City Police Department says vandals shot out nearly 2 dozen windows between Brigham City and Perry, Utah sometime between Wednesday night and Thursday morning.
And it wasn’t just car windows, a business and a church were also targeted.
— KSL 5 TV (@KSL5TV) January 30, 2021
KSL TV reporter Mike Anderson says he spoke with officials who are asking the public for any surveillance video they may have.
And Anderson also spoke with one of the business owners who woke up to learn that their business window was shot out overnight.
Anybody with information, or surveillance video that may help police, is asked to contact Brigham City Police.
Check out Mike Anderson’s video for the full story.
Today’s Top Stories
- School won’t let CEO pay off student lunch debt
- Latest E. coli outbreak spreads to Utah
- Storm clean up efforts from wind damage is bringing communities together
- Teens are binge drinking more than ever
- Scientists say vodka from Chernobyl’s exclusion zone is safe to drink
- Susan Powell can’t be in Nutty Putty Cave, investigators say
- Passenger says they asked boat driver to stop drinking before deadly Lake Powell crash
- Utah actor and producer discusses addiction recovery
- Why Notre Dame Cathedral is so important to Catholics worldwide
- Getting Pulled Over is the Worst but Here’s How You Can Make Sure You Have a Safe…