This week we in the KSL family are addressing suicide with stories on the radio on TV and online.
In a crisis, people may not know where to turn. But there is help and hope available. KSL Newsradio’s Mary Richards has part two of our special series, “Reasons to Hope.”
Wednesday morning in Part 3, we look at recovery.
If you or a loved one needs any help at any time, call the life line. It’s 1-800-273-talk. And we have more resources listed at ksl.com/suicideprevention.
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake City Moving To New Neighborhood Clean Up Program
- NFL 2019: Pass interference reviews main topic in season 100
- State takes steps to better fund school psychologists and social workers
- A Utah man dies while swimming at Deer Creek State Park
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- Pope sends strong message to US Catholics after Floyd death
- Fire crews rescue 4 people and 18 animals from basement fire
- JayMac: Macin Smith update: My brother was allegedly investigated in Macin’s disappearance
- Trial date set in wrongful death lawsuit for Susan Powell’s sons
- China researchers discover new swine flu with ‘pandemic potential’