SALT LAKE CITY – KSL’s Unrivaled hosts Scott Mitchell and Alex Kirry have received confirmation that Utes running back Zack Moss suffers knee injury and is out for the season.
We have confirmed through multiple sources that Utah RB Zack Moss is out for the year with a knee injury.
— KSL’s UnRivaled (@KSLunrivaled) November 9, 2018
It seems to have happened in practice, but the University of Utah has already held its press conferences for the week and have made no official announcement.
This may dishearten Utes fans with quarterback Tyler Huntley went down with a shoulder injury and may be out for the whole season as well.
Zack Moss Suffers Knee Injury
Moss tweeted out “So many emotions. So many tears. I’m coming back stronger. God’s plan.”
So many emotions. So many tears. I’m coming back stronger. God’s plan
— ❌ (@PresMoss2) November 9, 2018
Moss has been one of Utah’s most consistent offensive threats for the football team. He has over 1,000 yards in just nine games along with eleven touchdowns and one receiving touchdown.
The Utes next host Oregon this Saturday at 3:30 P.M.
Today’s Top Stories
- Chad Daybell in court, prosecution offers new details
- Investigators make major drug busts on I-80 in Utah
- Southeast Utah Health Department – The Hope Squad of Carbon and Emery Counties
- FanX files motion to avoid legal bills
- UPDATED: Six-year-old girl dies on golf course after being hit by dad’s golf ball
- Romney is president of a secret society in Washington
- Missionaries returning from Philippines
- Courage Reins
- Recall issued on frozen Taquitos and Chimichangas
- Emery, Cougars heat up in rout of Aggies | 95-80