John Molnar, Libertarian for 4th District
Candidate for 4th District
A native of San Diego, John Molnar, 28, of Eagle Mountain, is running as a Libertarian and is an Iraq War veteran.
- According to the candidate, all politicians and their families will receive their health care at the their local Veteran Affairs hospitals. “No exceptions.”
- Also, all politicians and judges can serve no more than 20 years in office and must retire by age 65.
- “Persons holding political or judicial offices shall no longer have any immunity from lawsuits and shall make no laws that apply to themselves any differently than they do to the common people.”
Watch his campaign video here.
Find out more about his policy platform here.
Today’s Top Stories
- ‘I just wanted to be better’: Utah woman details experience with heroin addiction
- Mom has warning for others after getting scary phone call
- What to do if you encounter a dangerous animal in the wild
- How someone’s pet goldfish destroyed an entire ecosystem at Maple Lake
- The original Gerber Baby just turned 93
- What happened? Anatomy of a violent NASCAR crash
- Hill Air Force Base Open Aircraft Day
- Home prices increase in Salt Lake City during the pandemic
- Utah ski resorts plan for good year despite low snow, pandemic
- How tech salaries compare among Utah cities and to other states