John Molnar, Libertarian for 4th District
Candidate for 4th District
A native of San Diego, John Molnar, 28, of Eagle Mountain, is running as a Libertarian and is an Iraq War veteran.
- According to the candidate, all politicians and their families will receive their health care at the their local Veteran Affairs hospitals. “No exceptions.”
- Also, all politicians and judges can serve no more than 20 years in office and must retire by age 65.
- “Persons holding political or judicial offices shall no longer have any immunity from lawsuits and shall make no laws that apply to themselves any differently than they do to the common people.”
Watch his campaign video here.
Find out more about his policy platform here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Two huge snakes fall through kitchen ceiling in Australia
- Orem among the top 25 best cities to Trick or Treat in America
- Hill AFB airman to face charges related to burned police car
- Man arrested in possible Hunter High abduction
- Utah rental assistance program launches for those who can’t pay their rent
- Utah Food Bank gets $100K memorial contribution
- Utah university president salaries below the national average
- VIDEO: Police shooting in Holladay sends one person to hospital
- Helicopter crashes on roof of NYC skyscraper, killing pilot
- Utah state epidemiologist warns of shutdown, return to orange