John Molnar, Libertarian for 4th District
Candidate for 4th District
A native of San Diego, John Molnar, 28, of Eagle Mountain, is running as a Libertarian and is an Iraq War veteran.
- According to the candidate, all politicians and their families will receive their health care at the their local Veteran Affairs hospitals. “No exceptions.”
- Also, all politicians and judges can serve no more than 20 years in office and must retire by age 65.
- “Persons holding political or judicial offices shall no longer have any immunity from lawsuits and shall make no laws that apply to themselves any differently than they do to the common people.”
Watch his campaign video here.
Find out more about his policy platform here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Is the kissing bug a threat in Utah?
- Eloise Bridges – Payson High School
- Sen. Romney seen marching at DC protests against George Floyd’s death
- Susan Powell’s son Charlie showed signs he was “troubled”
- Arch Madness: Blues win 1st Stanley Cup, beating Bruins 4-1
- Mr. Mike Huestis – American Fork High School
- Sir Paul McCartney makes his own guitar picks by crushing pennies under trains
- Two missing teens from Taylorsville last seen in SLC
- Five people charged with felonies in destruction of police car
- MOVIE SHOW: Tower of Terror 2018