- SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz are ready for their famously loud hometown crowd tonight.
The fans are still talking about Dante Exum’s slam dunk late in Game 2 that sealed the Jazz’s 116-108 win over the Houston Rockets. That tied the best-of-seven series at 1-1.
Hopefully, the Jazz will ride that wave in front of their loud hometown crowd in Game 3 at 8:30 tonight against the Rockets.
But Exum tells UtahJazz.com he’s got a difficult night ahead of him; he’s guarding star forward James Harden again.
“When you’re going up against someone like that, just disrupt him as much as possible, and make life frustrating,” Exum said.
The Rockets promise tighter defense tonight.
KSL Newsradio will have a special 90-minute pregame show starting at 7 p.m.
Today’s Top Stories
- McDonald’s launches first new Chicken McNuggets flavor in nearly 40 years
- Breanne Stump – Fox Hollow Elementary School
- Motivated workers kept airport terminal project relatively virus free
- A zoning change means another option for the homeless in SLC
- Ogden joins cities observing COVID memorial March 1
- COVID-19 How to Help
- Friend: no matter what missing girl did, she doesn’t deserve to be shamed
- Mrs. Kristi Spendlove – Knowlton Elementary
- Car thefts rising as the temperature drops
- Utah governor praises cleaner-burning Tier 3 fuel coming to Utah