SALT LAKE CITY — It’s true. A new poll shows Utah Democrats like Mitt Romney and Spencer Cox.
To be sure, Utah Democrats like them as men, and not necessarily as Republican candidates.
Utah Policy polls give the U.S. Senate nominee a 50-39 percent approval to disapproval rating, and 43-38 for the lesser-known lieutenant governor who may run for governor.
Utahns, including Democrats, remember Romney for saving the 2002 Olympics.
Cox has embraced gays, lesbians and the homeless.
Today’s Top Stories
- Stacey Marshall – Jordan Ridge Elementary
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- Travels with President Nelson: Touching the hearts of Church members around the world
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains
- Dave & Dujanovic: Was police use of force in Minneapolis akin to murder?
- Courage Reins
- These 9 hand sanitizers may contain a potentially fatal ingredient, FDA warns
- Parents of Susan Powell endure day of graphic court testimony
- How bad does it hurt to be stung by a giant murder hornet?
- Write-in candidate requests a list mailed to voters, naming write-in candidates