As the midterm elections move ever closer, some are looking at how millennials might be voting in the upcoming election. A reporter went out to California to ask some millennial students if they plan on voting and one person begrudgingly raised his hand. I personally don’t care if millennials vote because if someone doesn’t know the issues then why should I care if they don’t vote.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Storm clean up efforts from wind damage is bringing communities together
- Latest E. coli outbreak spreads to Utah
- Scientists say vodka from Chernobyl’s exclusion zone is safe to drink
- Teens are binge drinking more than ever
- Susan Powell can’t be in Nutty Putty Cave, investigators say
- Inside Sources: Finding a cure for Huntington’s Disease
- Parent dress code, Houston high school takes aim at parents
- Video of Floyd arrest may appear early at ex-cop’s trial
- Boris Johnson promises UK will provide Hong Kongers path to citizenship after national…
- Grant Averill – Woods Cross Elementary School