BOISE, Idaho (AP) – Authorities say a 3-year-old girl has died after she was hit by a pickup truck in Boise.
The Ada County Sheriff’s office says the truck had just pulled out of a driveway and was moving slowly down the street at around 5:15 p.m. Saturday when the girl started running alongside it.
The driver didn’t see the girl and the truck hit her.
The driver immediately stopped the truck and called 911. Paramedics took the child to a local hospital, where she was pronounced dead shortly after.
Sheriffs believe the incident was an accident.
Today’s Top Stories
- Benjamin Keough, grandson of Elvis Presley, dies at 27
- Police: Couple arrested for marijuana-themed event
- Washington D.C. mayor refutes Lee’s claims about Utah National Guard hotel eviction
- New Gaza rockets disrupt Israel, Islamic Jihad cease-fire
- Inside Sources: Exhale and enjoy the wit and wisdom of Winnie-the-Pooh
- Barry Pewtress – Spectrum Academy High School
- The alternative presidential candidate: Jo Jorgensen runs for the Libertarian Party
- Sandy City officials mourn police chief
- Gunman shot by police at NYC cathedral Christmas concert
- Death of Steve Powell removes a lingering hope in Susan Powell case