(CNN) — The Super Bowl matchup is set with the Kansas City Chiefs facing off against the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl LIV, and this highly anticipated game has sent ticket prices soaring.
On the online ticket platform SeatGeek, the average resale price is currently $6,232. Although, the average price for tickets sold in the past 24 hours was even higher at $6,785.
Taking place at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens on Sunday, February 2, the demand for this year’s Super Bowl is at an all-time high with it trending to be the most expensive Super Bowl ever.
The cheapest ticket currently listed on SeatGeek is $5,727, while the most expensive is a whopping $70,153. And if you’re looking to go with a big group, an 18-person suite will set you back about $439,000, according to TicketIQ.
Compared to previous Super Bowls, the average resale ticket price is nearly $1,000 more than the second most expensive game, Super Bowl LII. During that game, between the New England Patriots and Philadelphia Eagles, the average resale price reached $5,373. Tickets for Super Bowl LIII between the Los Angeles Rams and New England Patriots was the third most expensive at $4,657.
™ & © 2020 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
Today’s Top Stories
- Three things you need to do before you can run a marathon
- All six female Utah state senators walk out to protest invasive abortion ultrasound
- Utah’s medical marijuana program limits growing to 10 farms
- David Hasselhoff auctioning personal K.I.T.T. car from ‘Knight Rider’ series
- New wildlife bridge comes with cameras, warnings
- Doctor: Utah’s COVID-19 infection rate is a concern, hospitalizations stabilize
- Two alarm fire evacuates residents at Millcreek apartments, second fire in less than a year
- UPDATE: Search crews find missing 17-year-old in Millcreek Canyon
- Purge The Spurge: Utah County Offers To Exchange Invasive Poisonous Plant For Native Plant…
- Some temples are entering Phase 3 of reopening; here’s what that looks like