If Baby Yoda toys and face masks weren’t enough to calm your Baby Yoda obsession, you can now add the beloved Star Wars character to game nights. Hasbro has introduced a Baby Yoda-themed Monopoly set.
Aptly unveiled on May the Fourth or Star Wars Day, the special edition Monopoly set is inspired by The Child, but affectionately known as Baby Yoda, from “The Mandalorian” series on Disney+.
Instead of traveling around the board with the classic top hat or wheelbarrow, players will be able to choose between four equally adorable versions of Baby Yoda in different poses. There’s Baby Yoda drinking a cup of broth, Baby Yoda using the force, Baby Yoda eating a frog or Baby Yoda sitting in the Hoverpram.
The game swaps out chance and community chest cards for Camtono and Bounty Puck cards, houses and hotels for hideouts and common houses and features places and objects only the biggest Mandalorian fans will recognize such as Razor Crest Cockpit and tracking fobs.
Monopoly: Star Wars The Child is currently available for preorder for $19.99 and is expected to ship out on its release date of September 1.
™ & © 2020 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
Today’s Top Stories
- Ogden man arrested for attempted murder, kidnapping
- President Trump says he wants background check laws, also reassures NRA
- Millcreek and Salt Lake cities find agreement on new boundaries
- Passenger says they asked boat driver to stop drinking before deadly Lake Powell crash
- Wuhan (finally) bans wild animals at wet markets
- Video of accusations at a fast and testimony meeting sparks response
- Bicyclists honor friend lost in deadly Millcreek Canyon avalanche
- Utahns rally to clean up Salt Lake City, Capitol Building after protests
- Layton Utah Temple site announced
- FBI says “Band-Aid Bandit” still on the loose