WASHINGTON — Both Vice President Mike Pence and Second Lady Karen Pence have tested negative for COVID-19 on Friday according to the VP’s office.
“As has been routine for months, Vice President Pence is tested for COVID-19 every day,” Press Secretary Devin O’Malley announced on Twitter.
“This morning, Vice President Pence and the Second Lady tested negative for COVID-19. Vice President Pence remains in good health and wishes the Trumps well in their recovery.”
As has been routine for months, Vice President Pence is tested for COVID-19 every day. This morning, Vice President Pence and the Second Lady tested negative for COVID-19. Vice President Pence remains in good health and wishes the Trumps well in their recovery.
— Devin O’Malley (@VPPressSec) October 2, 2020
This story is breaking and will be updated.
We will have live updates all morning on Utah’s Morning News and throughout the day.
Today’s Top Stories
- New details about Lake Powell boat crash
- Toni Morrison, ‘Beloved’ author and Nobel laureate, dies at 88
- ER doctor: Masks that don’t cover the nose more likely to spread COVID-19
- Police identify woman found dead at Midvale Motel 6
- Utah homeschooling is on the rise. What does that say about education in Utah?
- Ranch owner seeks justice after longhorn bull, calf shot dead
- Wendy’s is giving its new chicken sandwich out for free, here’s how to get one
- Project Recovery: Casey Scott and Dr. Matt answer your questions
- COLD season 2 announced: Justice for Joyce Yost
- Officers escort a fallen deputy’s wife across the stage at her graduation