Springville Police seeks information following “suspicious” death
SPRINGVILLE, Utah — The Springville Police Department is seeking information following the death of a 56-year-old man. Police called the Springville resident’s death “suspicious” in a press release Thursday.
Springville Police said officers found 56-year-old Bobby Pool’s body on Oct. 8 following reports of a man unresponsive in his van.
Pool was found dead in the driver’s seat of his van in an industrial park near 1851 N Parkway Court.
Springville Police called the death “suspicious,” but withheld any other details in order to not compromise the investigation.
Police asked anyone with information about Pool’s death to contact Police Detective Corporal Ryan Mulford at 801-491-5554 or Detective Sergeant Jason McCoy at 801-491-5528.
Today’s Top Stories
- Motorcyclist killed in St. George accident
- Washington Elementary playground to get $800,000 facelift
- Jon Huntsman Jr meets with Russia’s president
- Apartment fire displaces dozens in Richfield, community jumps in to help
- Utah is the 10th most active state in the country, according to study
- FBI gauges threats against educators and school board members
- Brain Body Boost (B3)
- Bill would create exemptions under stalking laws, concerns raised
- Hatch, Lee react to GOP healthcare postponed vote
- “Freak accident” claims two moose calves near Mountain Dell Golf Course