SALT LAKE CITY — Police reports detail the sexual assault allegations against the former police chief in Provo.
John King says he had an sexual relations four times with a volunteer at his department.
But the woman told investigators it was never consensual, and for months King made her uncomfortable and afraid on many levels.
King resigned in March. He said it was for family matters back in Maryland, but later that week news surfaced of sexual misconduct allegations.
No charges were filed.
More details are available in the Deseret News.
Today’s Top Stories
- Stacey Marshall – Jordan Ridge Elementary
- Parents of Susan Powell endure day of graphic court testimony
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- Donovan Mitchell: good Samaritan deed goes viral
- Travels with President Nelson: Touching the hearts of Church members around the world
- Courage Reins
- Dave & Dujanovic: Was police use of force in Minneapolis akin to murder?
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains
- These 9 hand sanitizers may contain a potentially fatal ingredient, FDA warns
- A Las Vegas rescue group has captured ‘Cluck Norris’ and is searching for the…