SOUTH SALT LAKE — A man was hospitalized Tuesday evening after being shot during an argument at a TRAX station.
According to UTA spokesman Carl Arky, two men began arguing while waiting to board a bus at the Meadowbrook TRAX station on 3900 South and 300 West. The suspect then shot the victim in the leg.
The victim was taken to the hospital in good condition, Arky said, and South Salt Lake Police took the suspect into custody.
According to Arky, police are still looking for the weapon used in the shooting.
This is a developing story. More information will be added as it becomes available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Silver Island: a desert escape well worth a visit
- Special delivery: Over 500,000 protective face masks transported to Salt Lake International Airport
- Pandemic pause ends in Susan Powell parents lawsuit trial
- Utah drivers licenses one step closer to going digital
- 4 tips for getting a COVID-19 vaccine appointment booked sooner in Utah
- All Utah 24 Hour Fitness locations to close, customers transferred to VASA
- Santa, reindeer granted permit to enter US on Christmas Eve
- FBI Confidential: Human trafficking may be happening in your local park
- Bill Nye sets the world on fire — to make a point about climate change
- Trial date set in wrongful death lawsuit for Susan Powell’s sons