OREM — Police say one person is dead after an explosion at a greenhouse near 1600 W. 1600 N. in Orem.
Lt. Trent Colledge tells KSL the man was using a compressed air tank to help spray plants at Cook’s Greenhouse, when it failed, then exploded.
Police later identified the victim as Efren Perez-Sanchez, 39, of Lindon.
There was no immediate word on what caused the tank to fail.
Today’s Top Stories
- ‘I just wanted to be better’: Utah woman details experience with heroin addiction
- How someone’s pet goldfish destroyed an entire ecosystem at Maple Lake
- Mom has warning for others after getting scary phone call
- What to do if you encounter a dangerous animal in the wild
- What happened? Anatomy of a violent NASCAR crash
- The original Gerber Baby just turned 93
- Benefits of massage: It’s okay to feel good
- Anonymous man pays 12-person dinner bill at Bandit’s Grill and Bar
- Salt Lake police investigating after Zoom class is hacked, displays pornographic images
- Opinion: Should police have sent in the dog?