MORGAN COUNTY — An aircraft has crashed in Morgan County.
According to Uinta County Fire and Ambulance Emergency Services was dispatched to calls of a possible downed aircraft south of Evanston early on Thursday morning.
They were able to locate a downed Cessna 210 that was 3 miles west of Henefer, UT and not south of Evanston as originally reported.
The FAA has confirmed to KSL that local authorities have reported that two people were on board the aircraft. Their condition is unknown at this time.
The FAA and NTSB will be investigating this crash.
This story is breaking and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- 6.4-magnitude quake rattles Nevada
- Toxic algal bloom spotted on Utah Lake, a first for 2019
- Friends mourn Utah veterinarian shot in New Mexico
- Is the kissing bug a threat in Utah?
- Man arrested in connection with body found in Ogden
- Officer Zachary Nold, Ogden City Police Department
- UTA offering free fare to COVID-19 vaccination appointments
- Loving Little Cottonwood Canyon to death: is a gondola the answer?
- Susan Powell created a “paper trail” of evidence before her disappearance,…
- Two huge snakes fall through kitchen ceiling in Australia