Thursday September 10th is National Suicide Prevention Day. Join KSL’s Amanda Dickson at 1:00 PM for a special hour entitled “Reasons to Hope,” presented by Salt Lake Behavioral Health. If you or someone you love is in crisis, call the Utah Crisis Line at 1-800-273-8255.
Today’s Top Stories
- Anti-vaccination signs over freeway deemed a distraction, taken down
- Provo PD seeing many cars with illegal black license plates
- Virgin River tests positive for cyanobacteria that produces toxins
- 18-year-old dead following fatal crash on Mountain View Corridor
- Prosecutors warn parents about online safety after more than 100 predators arrested within…
- Hill Cumorah Pageant final season canceled; Nauvoo Pageant postponed
- Russia, China both continue to pose threat, expert says
- Utah Jazz win, promote two players for big awards
- Florida vacation home invaded by vomiting vultures
- Review: Was “Frozen 2” a good sequel or even a good movie?