HERRIMAN, Utah — Herriman City Police say they are investigating a suspicious incident that happened on Monday morning around 5 am.
A Herriman woman who was jogging says she was threatened by an unknown man with a firearm in the area of 14068 S Rosecrest Rd. in Herriman. She told police a man wearing all black stepped out from behind a barrier and pointed a firearm at her.
The Herriman woman says she was able to escape without injury and contact the police about the situation. Authorities describe the suspect as an adult male, with a dark complexion. He was reportedly wearing all black clothing.
Anyone who may have seen the male suspect, or who was in the area is encouraged to contact the Herriman City Police Department at (801) 840-4000. Reference case number HR20-12205.
This story is breaking and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- After 25 years, ‘The Far Side’ is back — with an online debut and new comics
- What Are You Getting Your Neighbors and Friends for the Holidays? Mason Jar Gifts Might Just…
- Police searching for suspect after fatal shooting of Sandy teen
- USU reports COVID-19 virus in wastewater from residence halls
- The bubonic plague is back again in China’s Inner Mongolia
- UDOT: Expect delays I-15 NB in Salt Lake City on Sunday
- Call before you dig: Stay safe during your home projects
- Costco to require shoppers to wear a face mask
- Shift in policy will allow ATVs and UTVs in National Parks
- Poll says 12% of Utahns say they will opt-out of the COVID-19 vaccine