Every year there are all sorts of polls that come out declaring which Halloween candy is the most popular in each state, and every year we wonder who on earth from Utah they were asking.
So, we wanted to get to the bottom of the pillowcase and see which Halloween candy is Utah’s favorite.
In order to come up with the definitive answer to this mystery that appears every spooky season, we’ve donned our mad scientist costume and created the poll you’ll find below.
We’ve grouped pairs of candy into two groups, sweets and chocolates, and paired up candies in each group to go head to head.
Begin the quiz (tap on “begin” below the graphic) and swipe to the right or left to indicate your vote of your favorite candy between the two choices.
What is the most popular Halloween candy in Utah?
This is a swiper quiz, swipe right for yes, swipe left for no.
Make sure and come back tomorrow to see the results and vote in the next round.
Today’s Top Stories
- Provo PD seeing many cars with illegal black license plates
- Mrs. Bonnie Sulz – Northridge Elementary
- Fears of ‘Wild West’ as COVID-19 blood tests hit the market
- Former Nazi SS guard, 93, going on trial in Hamburg
- Body cam footage reveals officers shot a man in the back
- A case of mistaken identity leads to online death threats for Utah woman
- UPS is hiring thousands of workers in Utah this holiday season
- Virginia lawmakers reject assault weapon ban
- Why the US dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima 74 years ago today
- Hey, Utahns over 70: Here’s everything to know about getting your COVID-19 vaccine