Every year there are all sorts of polls that come out declaring which Halloween candy is the most popular in each state, and every year we wonder who on earth from Utah they were asking.
So, we wanted to get to the bottom of the pillowcase and see which Halloween candy is Utah’s favorite.
In order to come up with the definitive answer to this mystery that appears every spooky season, we’ve donned our mad scientist costume and created the poll you’ll find below.
We’ve grouped pairs of candy into two groups, sweets and chocolates, and paired up candies in each group to go head to head.
Begin the quiz (tap on “begin” below the graphic) and swipe to the right or left to indicate your vote of your favorite candy between the two choices.
What is the most popular Halloween candy in Utah?
This is a swiper quiz, swipe right for yes, swipe left for no.
Make sure and come back tomorrow to see the results and vote in the next round.
Today’s Top Stories
- Sneakers designed in honor of Obama to go on sale for $25,000
- Winter solstice 2019: A short day that’s long on ancient traditions
- No, police aren’t responsible for enforcing the face mask mandate
- Utah athlete, Lauren McCluskey, laid to rest
- Congo park ranger tells of taking viral selfie with gorillas
- Utah man involved in US Capitol riot to face more charges
- Lauren McCluskey solved her own stalking case. Here’s how.
- You Won’t Believe the Fun You Can Have at Utah Olympic Venues: 3 Incredible Winter…
- Utah man gets up to life in prison in ex-girlfriend’s death
- UPDATED: 11-year-old boy dead after accidental discharge of a firearm in Kamas Valley