YAKIMA WASHINGTON — Authorities in Yakima, Washington issued an Amber alert for a missing 15-year-old girl on Monday.
Police say Angeles Revuelta-Buenrostro went missing around 11:20 am when she went to take out the garbage at her home in Washington and never returned.
Angeles was last seen wearing a blue hooded sweatshirt and torn jeans.
Authorities previously recovered Angeles in Arizona with a 36-year-old male, Daniel Ovante, who coerced her through social media.
Ovante recently made threats to come and take Angeles and kill her family.
He was last known to be driving a 2001 black Ford F150 with Arizona license plates no. BYR6257.
Ovante has a felony warrant and is considered to be armed and dangerous.
Today’s Top Stories
- Susan Powell can’t be in Nutty Putty Cave, investigators say
- Another 4.4 million Americans filed for unemployment benefits last week
- Tooele County Health Department
- Investigators make major drug busts on I-80 in Utah
- ‘Modern Family’ actor Ty Burrell teams up with Salt Lake City to help laid-off…
- Utah lawmakers approve bill aimed at regulating ‘troubled teen’ centers
- The mystery of the Utah monolith found in the desert
- Gunman who killed U. student tried to kidnap witness, police say
- What Are You Getting Your Neighbors and Friends for the Holidays? Mason Jar Gifts Might Just…
- 3 sexual assaults in 1 night reported at Utah State University