UTAH GIVES BACK
The Goal Foundation – Ogden Marathon
May 3, 2022, 6:36 AM
If you’ve ever thought about participating in a race, now is the time because the Ogden Marathon is back! It has been ranked one of the most beautiful races in the world and the best for first-time marathoners. This year you can choose your own experience by racing virtually or in-person on May 21.
The Goal Foundation inspires Utahns to “Get Out and Live!” by participating, volunteering, and spectating at recreational events, programs, and activities. Their support encourages the community to thrive economically and to be healthier in mind, body, and spirit.
If you’re not quite ready for the full marathon, there is a distance for everyone including a half marathon and a 5K. As always, it’s not about winning, it’s about the commitment you make to yourself and working toward a goal. To learn more about activities throughout the year or to sign-up for the Ogden Marathon visit ogdenmarathon.com.
SelectHealth recognizes the influential passion encouraged by The Goal Foundation as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Suspect in custody in South Salt Lake homicide
- Nate Crandall – Blackridge Elementary
- From Addict to Ironman: Todd Crandall runs #93 tomorrow in St. George
- Mayor suspends officers involved in man’s suffocation death
- Man recovering from injuries after Saratoga Springs head-on crash
- Woman sentenced for allegedly buying biological weapon to kill roommate
- Two workers from Wasatch Electric electrocuted while working in West Valley City
- Ex-boyfriend arrested, accused of shooting a woman while she was driving