The Goal Foundation – Ogden Marathon
If you’ve ever thought about participating in a race, now is the time because the Ogden Marathon is back! It has been ranked one of the most beautiful races in the world and the best for first-time marathoners. This year you can choose your own experience by racing virtually or in-person on May 21.
The Goal Foundation inspires Utahns to “Get Out and Live!” by participating, volunteering, and spectating at recreational events, programs, and activities. Their support encourages the community to thrive economically and to be healthier in mind, body, and spirit.
If you’re not quite ready for the full marathon, there is a distance for everyone including a half marathon and a 5K. As always, it’s not about winning, it’s about the commitment you make to yourself and working toward a goal. To learn more about activities throughout the year or to sign-up for the Ogden Marathon visit ogdenmarathon.com.
SelectHealth recognizes the influential passion encouraged by The Goal Foundation as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- More pickleball courts (and more players) coming to South Jordan
- Pack your bags! Extended stays at Bear Lake await you
- Amazon announces new fulfillment center, 800 jobs in West Jordan
- Meline Hansen – Midas Creek Elementary
- Utah homeschooling is on the rise. What does that say about education in Utah?
- Child porn investigation leads to meth discovery, closure of Sandy daycare
- Salt Lake ranks fourth nationally for pickleball but what is it?
- Herriman Mayor, amidst calls for his resignation, apologizes for misuse of city funds
- Argentine soccer great Diego Maradona dies at 60
- Utah is the 10th most active state in the country, according to study