SALT LAKE CITY — He’s already hit a handful of Salt Lake City businesses and now police say they need the public’s help before their suspect burgles again.
The tall, slender and balding man was caught in several cameras after police said he hit about a half dozen businesses in the downtown area. Mukhtiar Singh, owner of the Mowhak Market on State Street, said he was hit in early April and found out when his manager tried to open the store the next morning.
“My guy is trying to open the door and then he called me and said, ‘Oh, we have a problem today,'” Singh said, adding that suspect did more than steal from them, “He all damaged. He just break everything.”
KSL showed the pictures caught on Singh’s camera to another manager, also hit by the suspect.
“This is the same guy in a different location. Wow. That’s him though,” said Luke Vankomen, manager of the Mixed Emotions bar, also on State Street. “He pulled the bars off, broke the window, squoze through there.”
If you recognize the man please call police at (801) 799-3000. You can also text anonymous tips to: 274637
Today’s Top Stories
- Man crashes vehicle into Layton business
- Can a flag be too big? A North Carolina city is suing RV dealer over large American Flag
- Tentative deal reached on anti-gerrymandering initiative
- Referendum filed to overturn tax reform bill
- Kimille Moreton – Oakdale Elementary
- State fire marshal talks about Lake Mountain Middle School delays
- Formal murder charges filed in case of Tinder date killing
- Parent dress code, Houston high school takes aim at parents
- Project Recovery: Pro skateboarder Brandon Novak shares how perception saved his life
- LDS Business College to become Ensign College, offer 4-year degrees