SALT LAKE CITY — Jazz fans are anxious about Gordon Hayward’s future, which begins to take shape this weekend.
Hayward officially becomes a free agent Friday night. The Deseret News reports that Hayward will meet with the Miami Heat and the Boston Celtics on Saturday.
Then on Monday, he will meet with the Utah Jazz to discuss his future. The GM reiterated that re-signing Hayward is the top priority for the Jazz this offseason.
Today’s Top Stories
- Second Amendment rally at state capitol to push back against new gun laws
- Utah Utes let go of Coach K after 10 seasons
- New dress guidelines announced for male missionaries — in some areas
- State parks hope to have new ‘glamping’ campsites available for busy Memorial Day weekend
- Lawmakers promote bill prohibiting online impersonation
- UDOT: Southbound I-15 experiencing major delays due to crash
- Settlement deal nearing completion for parents of Lauren McCluskey
- Grandparents of missing Idaho kids offer $20,000 reward
- COVID-19 vaccine eligible to all Utah veterans, spouse, as soon as tomorrow
- Take a look at Warner Bros. billion-dollar theme park in Abu Dhabi